This beautiful renovated stone house is completely independent. Unobstructed view over the hills, meadows and the river.
Moulins Engilbert and St honoré les bains at only 15 minutes, décize at about 30 minutes, Nevers 50 minutes. TGV in le creusot at 70 km. Paris 295 km.
Total habitable surface: 116 m2
Total field surface: 2827 m2
Spacious living room with kitchen area (35m2) with authentic oak beamed ceiling. The house has a very high ceiling (3.05 m) which gives a very spacious effect. The living room has a wood burner. Superb tomettes floor. Bedroom (12 m2). Bathroom with French bath, toilet and washing stand.
Large open space (approximately 56 m2) with beautiful beam work, currently divided into a living room and 2 bedrooms. Very easy to divide in 3 parts, creating separate bedrooms of 18 and 20 m2. Special windows to enjoy the panoramic view.
Various storage rooms (connected to the house).
Large garden around the house with parking space.
- Septic tank
- Double glazed windows
- Roof completely renewed
- Water source / well at the bottom of the garden
- Municipal water
- Electric water heater
- Heating by a wood burner and possibility for electric radiators
- Currently no telephone line, internet via Mifi (mobile) or possible by satellite
- Rooms 3 rooms
- Surface 116 m²
- Total area 2827 m²
- Heating Stove, Wood, Individual
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Condition Excellent condition
- View Countryside
- Renovation year 2003
- Availability Free
- Double glazing
- 1 Land 2827 sq m
- 1 Living-room 35 sq m
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Shops 15 minutes
- Doctor 15 minutes
- Supermarket 15 minutes
- Energy - Conventional consumptionIn progress
- Energy - Emissions estimateIn progress
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax279 €
- Personal property tax451 €
- View our Fee plans