What is the rental value? According to the legal dictionary of French laws, the rental value of a property is the price at which the property can be rented according to the state of the market at a given time.
Our real estate experts approved by the "SNPI" and the "Collège Supérieur des Conseils & Experts Evaluateurs" can carry out an appraisal report on the market or rental value of your property, according to the ethical charter, in the following situations :
- You wish to sell or rent your property
- You wish to sell or buy an specific property (castle, etc…)
- You wish to mortgage your property
- You wish to sell or buy a commercial building
- You wish to sell or buy a business
- You wish to liquidate a community (divorce)
- You wish to share out of an indivision (succession, etc…)
- You wish to evaluate an occupancy allowance
- You wish to make a sharing or an auction
- You wish to make a donation
- You are facing a tax proceeding
- You are facing civil proceedings
A real estate valuation is a drafting established by a professional who engages his responsibility, giving an economic and/or technical opinion in an official report, to protect you and enlighten you in the case of a procedure or a litigation. The valuation answers at the same time to the skills of the expert but also to his knowledge in real estate.
The real estate expert can carry out a real estate valuation thanks to his know-how in real estate matters. This formal report is always followed by an in-depth analysis and includes dated and signed conclusions.
A real estate valuator is an independent professional person whose job it is to define with integrity and precision the market or rental value of a real estate or commercial property. Do not hesitate to contact us for a quote and additional information, without any obligation on your part.