What is the rental value? According to the legal dictionary of French laws, the rental value of a property is the price at which the property can be rented according to the state of the market at a given time.
Our real estate experts approved by the SNPI and the CNE can carry out an appraisal report on the market or rental value of your property, according to the ethical charter, in the following situations :
- You wish to sell or rent your property
- You wish to sell or buy an specific property (castle, etc…)
- You wish to mortgage your property
- You wish to sell or buy a commercial building
- You wish to sell or buy a business
- You wish to liquidate a community (divorce)
- You wish to share out of an indivision (succession, etc…)
- You wish to evaluate an occupancy allowance
- You wish to make a sharing or an auction
- You wish to make a donation
- You are facing a tax proceeding
- You are facing civil proceedings
A real estate valuation is a drafting established by a professional who engages his responsibility, giving an economic and/or technical opinion in an official report, to protect you and enlighten you in the case of a procedure or a litigation. The valuation answers at the same time to the skills of the expert but also to his knowledge in real estate.
The real estate expert can carry out a real estate valuation thanks to his know-how in real estate matters. This formal report is always followed by an in-depth analysis and includes dated and signed conclusions.
A real estate valuator is an independent professional person whose job it is to define with integrity and precision the market or rental value of a real estate or commercial property. Do not hesitate to contact us for a quote and additional information, without any obligation on your part.